We believe that a good market research design produces better results and insights. We continuously innovate and adopt the right and efficient methodologies and solutions in quantitative and qualitative research to bring richer and deeper insights to our clients. We make sure that our sample is representative and our fieldwork follows the highest standard of quality.
We are interested in knowing the “why” and then the “what” and the “how”. For example a brand might have an awareness level at 60%, but why? And how could we bring it up to 70% and more? We are keen on delivering actionable insights and recommendations, we tell stories in our reports and use technology and dashboards to present data and research findings.
Our Fieldwork Methodologies
Sapience’s team comes together as a professional research body through the training and experience of the members who share the same vision. Our dedication and professionalism make it possible to pursue our objectives and continue our growth. Sapience has developed capabilities and methods in large-scale handling projects. Sapience operates a strong in-house fieldwork capability, including a call center. Our fieldwork extends to the entire MENA and GCC region.
TELEPHONE INTERVIEWS (CATI)
Call center located in Dubai and Tunis covering EMEA and North Europe
FACE TO FACE (CAPI)
Interviews conducted in any place: at home, on the street, at work, at points of entry or exit
Fast & cost-effective conducted via emails or digital campaign
Well connected recruiters and experienced moderators
Interviewing hard to reach, C-suit mainly in B2B studies
Experience in retail, hospitality, F&B, automotive, government
Fields of Applications
Sapience is a leading provider of full service, custom market research, analysis, and consulting in consumer and business-to-business sectors in the Middle East. Clients, local and international, public and private, have relied on us to explore, investigate, analyze and interpret marketplace dynamics, and gain insights into consumer attitudes and behavior, and have used our data to analyze and plan their business’ outcomes. We are committed to offering clients comprehensive quality market research services to bridge the gaps with their customers to develop more effective strategies.
Our area of activities includes ad-hoc, custom-designed research services, tailor-made to accommodate client’s requirements and objectives using a range of Qualitative and Quantitative methodologies. The scope of our ad-hoc studies is very diversified and covers the following:
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Attitude and Usage
- B2B Research Studies
- Brand Awareness and Image Tracking
- Branding and Positioning
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Customer Journey and Experience
- Competitive Landscape & Trend Analysis
- Corporate Image
- Employee Morale and Satisfaction
- Product Test and Product Development
- Pricing and Packaging
- Media Research (Offline & Online)
- Market Segmentation
- Mystery Shopping
- Net Promoter Score
- Shopper and User Profile Studies
- Trade and Business Development Research
- Website Effectiveness and Usability
We present our findings in visually appealing presentations and dashboards. Also we present them in a story form to gain maximum insights.
- Identify problem areas in business.
- Identify changing market trends and associated business opportunities as well as new areas for expansion.
- Understand the existing customer’s needs and comparative analysis of services offered to customers vis-à-vis competitors.
- Develop effective strategies and make well-informed decisions about the services and products.
- Set achievable targets for sales, business growth, and the latest product developments.
- Boost the success of advertising campaigns
- Qualitative research is focused on descriptive words and symbols. It usually involves questioning consumers about their product or service consumption experiences or observing them in a marketing setting. The data collection methods used in this case include in-depth interviews, focus groups, bulletin boards, uninterrupted observation, and ethnographic participation/observation.
- Quantitative research is the one that looks to quantify a problem which often involves statistical analysis since it requires significant attention to the measurement of market phenomena. It collects data through audits, points of purchase (purchase transactions), surveys in different modalities (online, phone, tablets).
Depending on the needs and objectives of the study i.e. measuring or exploring, the company can choose between focus groups and in-depth interviews as part of a qualitative approach or face-to-face and telephone interviews as part of a quantitative approach.
Usually if the interview is more than 20 min and requires visuals such as aiding respondent to recall some elements for a campaign or product then face-to-face is the best solution.
Costs vary greatly depending on the methodology, sample size, length of the interview and target respondents.
Online and telephone interviews are less expensive than face to face interviews. A survey targeting B2B C-level decision makers is costlier than a survey targeting general consumers.
Middles East (including all GCC) and North Africa region